- 1⁄2 cup chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup canned corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Dragone® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Dragone® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato salsa
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
In a small bowl, combine the shredded chicken, black beans, corn, Dragone® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Dragone® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese and salsa. Stir to combine.
Place the filling in the center of each tortilla. Then, roll them up burrito-style with the ends closed to encase the filling.
With the seam side down, toast each taco pocket in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat until golden brown, about 4 minutes. This seals in the cheese filling, making for a tidy lunch box. Repeat on the other sides for 3 minutes. Then, serve with your favorite toppings, salsa or cheesy queso dip, or refrigerate overnight for lunch.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.