- 1 32-ounce package frozen tater tots
- 1⁄2 pound bacon
- 1 cup of Dragone® Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chives or green onion tops, finely sliced
Dragone® Ricotta Cheese Ranch Sauce:
- 1 1⁄2 cups Dragone® Ricotta Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Dragone® Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives or green onion tops, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
Bake the potatoes according to the package instructions, about 20 minutes.
While the tater tots are baking, cook your bacon until crisp. Remove the crispy bacon from the pan and set it aside on paper towels to drain the excess grease. Once cooled, chop it up.
In a blender, mix together the Dragone® Ricotta Cheese Ranch Sauce ingredients and blend until smooth.
Once the tots are done cooking, turn the oven to 350°F and remove them from the oven. Arrange the tater tots on a sheet tray, cast-iron pan, casserole dish or oven-safe serving platter. Spoon the Dragone® Ricotta Cheese ranch mixture on top, sprinkle with the Dragone® Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese and bacon and then pop them back in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove them from the oven and garnish with the remaining chives or green onion tops.
Serve as an appetizer or side and dig in!
Tip: When entertaining, make a double batch of the Dragone® Ricotta Cheese Ranch Sauce to serve as a dip for tot’chos, chips or fresh-cut veggies.