- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 1 (15-ounce) container Dragone® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Dragone® Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) romano cheese, finely shredded
- 2 cups (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions, rinse and drain.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the Dragone® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, Dragone® Mozzarella Cheese, romano cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, egg, flour, salt, white pepper and dry mustard.
Gently stir in the cooked macaroni until well combined. Spoon the mixture into a buttered 3-quart baking dish.
Top with the Shredded Parmesan Cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 40–45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.