- 4 cups marinara sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 11 no-boil lasagna noodles
- Cooking spray
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh button mushrooms, quartered 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (32-ounce) container Dragone® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Dragone® Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Combine the first 3 ingredients and spread 1 1/2 cups of the sauce mixture over the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Place 3 noodles over the sauce in the baking dish.
Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat and coat the pan with cooking spray. Add the spinach to the pan and sauté for 4 minutes or until wilted. Transfer the spinach to a large bowl.
Return the pan to the heat and coat it with cooking spray. Add the mushrooms and 1/4 teaspoon of salt to the pan and sauté 10 minutes or until the liquid evaporates. Add the garlic to the pan and sauté 1 minute.
Add the mushroom mixture, remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt, oregano and the next 4 ingredients (through the egg) to the spinach, stirring well.
Spread 1/2 of the Dragone® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese mixture over the noodles and top with 4 noodles. Repeat the procedure with the remaining cheese mixture and the last 4 noodles.
Pour the remaining sauce mixture over the noodles. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Combine the Shredded Parmesan Cheese and Dragone® Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese and sprinkle evenly over the lasagna. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.