- 20 jumbo pasta shells (about half of a 12-ounce box)
- 1 jar (25–28 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) container Dragone® Whole Milk or Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Dragone® Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Rinse and drain.
Coat the bottom of an 11x7-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole dish with about 1/3 of the marinara sauce.
Combine the Dragone® Ricotta Cheese, half of the Dragone® Mozzarella Cheese and Shredded Parmesan Cheese, the egg, parsley and Italian seasoning and stir well. Spoon the filling into the cooked shells. Place the shells in the baking dish.
Pour the remaining sauce over the shells and sprinkle with the remaining Dragone® Mozzarella Cheese and Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes or until bubbly.